Fees, Charges & Medicare
- All Eligible Consultations are Bulk Billed to Medicare for your convenience.
- With Medicare rebates being frozen and then reduced in 2012 we decided to charge you a small fee instead of reducing the time and care we provide for you. Each consultation requires an out of pocket charge of $20.
- Every full examination, yearly for over 65-year-olds and every two years for other should include Digital Retinal Imaging at an extra charge of $45.
- Some additional fees apply for services that are not yet covered by Medicare. Our staff will be pleased to explain these fees. These extra examinations are typically on indication.
Spectacles, Sunglasses and Contact Lenses
- All Complete Glasses come with a second pair free *Conditions apply
- We offer value options for all spectacles and contact lenses.
- We offer a Price Match Promise for all spectacles and contact lenses.* conditions apply
- Spectacles are provided at no cost for patients covered by Veterans Affairs.
- No gap ranges available for health fund members *conditions apply
- We offer $125 off a complete second pair *conditions apply
- See our offers page for our current offers
Spectacles and contact lenses are provided at no cost for patients covered by Veterans Affairs. Our staff will be pleased to advise you on your entitlement.
Private Health Funds
At Eyecare Plus we accept all Health Funds. We offer two pairs of glasses no Gap or if you would like a quality pair of glasses your health fund will contribute up to your annual limit and you will still be eligible for a spare pair free *.
Minimum rebate level and conditions apply.