Lenses for Spectacles and Sunglasses
There are many exciting advances in the designs and materials for lenses for spectacles and prescription sunglasses. At Rolfe Eyecare Plus Optometrists you can be assured we only use the highest quality HOYA lenses to ensure your visual comfort and the longevity of your glasses.
- High Index Materials – for thinner and lighter lenses
- Aspheric Lens Designs – for flatter lenses, less likely to bulge
- UV Protection – to prevent the transmission of harmful UV Rays
- Photosensitive Materials – that tint in response to sunlight
- Progressive Lenses – for people who require optimum vision at multiple distances
- Blue-Light Filters – to filter out the harmful blue light found in LED screens
- Anti-Reflective Coatings – creating a surface that is easier to clean, more scratch resistant and UV protected
Our lenses are customised to fit your lifestyle needs.
This means you may require multiple pairs of glasses with customised lenses to see optimally for different activities – e.g. for driving, playing sports and working at your work desk.